We would like to show our appreciation to our regular clients by inviting you to enjoy the enclosed Finca Naundrup loyalty card which will entitle you to a 10% discount on all usage of our facilities, this includes food and drink and the use of sports facilities.
Do not hesitate to contact us if anything is not as expected.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our booking procedures and cancellation policy as follows:-
Padel Court/Football Pitch Bookings
• Padel Courts can be booked on-line https://playtomic.com/playtomic-manager/
• Telephone/WhatsApp bookings for Padel & football pitch can be made through Finca Naundrup reception between 8.30 am – 10.30pm (seasonal hours may vary) on 633411874
• Bookings may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to start time
• You will be offered a re-booking slot for up to two weeks in advance
If players cannot use facilities within 24 hours of booked times, please inform us as a courtesy. A refund or re-booking is not available in this situation.
Late Arrival / No Show
• If facilities appear to have no shows after 15 minutes of start times, Finca Naundrup has the right to offer them to anyone turning up to play on spec
• This will only be allowed on the basis that if people do turn up very late for their booking, the people using the facilities will need to vacate
• If this happens, please respect the players who are on court, Finca Naundrup will have explained this to them
• If inclement weather prevents play please inform us immediately, re-bookings will be available for up to two weeks in advance
• Finca Naundrup staff will confirm to Playtomic any times that they feel courts were unplayable
Please contact 633411874 in any of the above circumstances.
As courts are currently limited, we want to give as many people a chance to play as possible so:-
• Please start and finish your games on time, it is unfair to keep people waiting with courts being so busy even if you are close to the end of a match
• Please try to book without leaving empty half an hour slots between bookings where possible
• Please don’t play on un-booked courts without paying for them
• Just because courts are not booked it doesn’t mean facilities are available for free
• If courts are empty for 5-10 minutes before a game, an early start or warm up will not be considered unreasonable
Respect For The Facilities
Please respect our facilities in every way, the more we all look after the facilities the more we can all enjoy them
• Please remove any litter when you leave including used ball containers and lids, food or drink containers or general rubbish. If you find anyone else's litter please help by taking it and putting it in a bin
• Please try to take all of your belongings home including equipment, clothing etc
• If you find anyone's equipment or clothing, please take it to Finca Naundrup reception.
If you notice any damage or issues with the courts, nets playing surfaces etc please inform Finca Naundrup staff so that we are aware and can rectify things
Respect For Everyone
• Please conduct all play and interaction with users of the facility with respect and consideration
• Finca Naundrup reserves the right to restrict access to courts /pitches or request players to leave the facility in the event of any unacceptable behaviour
CCTV is in operation to provide necessary security coverage for the facility.
GOOD TO KNOW
WIFI: fincanaundrup - 1223344556
fincanaundrup padel - Petetheheat8
Address: Calle jose de orbaneja 10, Sitio de Calahonda, 29649 Mijas Costa
Gate code: 1955A
Pool opening hours: 10-22
At 23.30 the hotel has to be quiet, so no music after 23.30